SAVE the DATE! ENCLOSE Final Conference
“Energy Efficient Logistics Services for Small- and Mid-Sized Historic Towns in Europe”
October 22nd 2014, 9:00 am- 5:30 pm
Venue: Permanent representation of Spain to the European Union
Boulevard du Régent 52, 1000 Brussels
All registered participants are invited to a pre-opening of the ENCLOSE conference on October 21st at 18:00 for a networking cocktail.
The topic is "Planning energy efficient city logistics policies and measures in small and mid-sized European cities".
The purpose of the event is to network and disseminate results of the 9 small and medium-sized European cities of the ENCLOSE project and to take advantage of other experience on sustainable city logistics overall in Europe. The workshop is an opportunity to discuss common issues, challenges and results together with a number of European stakeholders and Municipalities.
The ENCLOSE project aims is to create energy efficient and sustainable city logistics in European small and medium-sized historic towns with effective practical measures that provide substantial environmental improvements and benefits as well as to raise awareness about this challenge.
Main Topics of the conference:
• Sustainable Urban Logistics Plan (SULP) in practice
• Full Electric Vehicles and “Soft Measures” for City Logistics services
• Urban consolidation centers: different approach and progress
• City logistics impact and knowledge exchange with EU projects
• Round table with Municipality stakeholders about “Mobility governance and logistics solutions in the perspective of Smart City”
The conference is free
Register by October 16th on ON LINE REGISTRATION CLOSED
Download the final agenda